At Lockton, we are always looking at new ways to make our clients' lives easier.
While our account managers are always on hand to help during working hours, we recognise you might wish to tackle your insurance on a cosy Sunday evening at home, for example, or during your busy early-hours commute.
That's why we created our Accountants Portal – available to all clients from December.
Accessible 24-7, you'll be able to retrieve key policy documentation, and swiftly transact your professional indemnity policy online in a few simple steps – wherever you are in the world.
What are the benefits?
- Instant access to your policy documents 24-hours a day
- The ability to complete your proposal form quickly, with access granted to multiple users
- Secure and instant delivery and storage of your policy documentation including your policy wording, certificates, endorsements and invoices
- Reduced impact on the environment
- Ability to renew ancillary covers such as public liability, employers' liability and management liability
- Pre-population of your application form for future renewals, making the process much easier and quicker for you.
- Access to useful tools such as FAQs and topical articles
How can I renew using the portal?
- Prior to your renewal date, you will receive an email from the portal inviting you to create a password and log in (if you don't already have one) to begin your application
- Your account manager will be in touch in the following week to answer any queries and assist with the application process
- Once logged in, you will be asked to provide information on your practice, and complete the relevant statement of facts for the cover you require
- If there are no referral points that a broker needs to discuss with you or pass on to an underwriter, the portal should provide a quotation and premium instantly
- You will then be able to proceed with and bind the policy
Get started with our video tutorial
Will I still receive the same standard of service from Lockton?
This portal has been designed to complement and enhance our service by giving you instant access to the things you need. Client service remains our biggest priority; as such, you will still be able to contact your account manager by phone or email at any time.
This is just the beginning
We are committed to continued development and will be working hard to bring you more useful tools in the coming months. Soon, our portal will shortly allow you to upload proposal forms and additional questionnaires, obtain quotations for a variety of insurances and keep up to date on the latest news and developments in the accountancy field.
If you have any questions around this process or wish to discuss any of the above further, please do get in touch using the details below – we'd be more than happy to help.